Content not accessible
Lack of compliance with RD 1112/2018
- There are some elements that do not comply with color contrast, a contrast version is provided that does.
- Skipping some header level
- Redundant links exist
- There is a shortcut that could conflict with keyboard shortcut
The content does not fall within the scope of applicable legislation
Preparation of this accessibility statement
Observations and contact information
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of RD 1112/2018) such as:
- report any possible breach by this website
- convey other content access difficulties
- formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website
Through the contact form or by calling 649 877 729.
You can present:
- a Complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018 or
- a Request for accessible Information relating to:
- contents that are excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by article 3, section 4
- content that is exempt from compliance with accessibility requirements because it imposes a disproportionate burden.
In the Request for accessible information, the facts, reasons and request must be clearly specified that allow us to verify that it is a reasonable and legitimate request.
If once a request for accessible information or complaint has been made, it has been rejected, the decision taken is not agreed upon, or the response does not meet the requirements contemplated in article 12.5 of RD 1112/2018, the interested person may initiate a claim. Likewise, a claim may be initiated if no response has been obtained.
The claim procedure included in article 13 of RD 1112/2018 can be initiated through this link
- increase/decrease text,
- access grayscale, high contrast, negative contrast and light background versions
- underline links
- readable font