E Susin Gabinete Jurídico Internacional – Articles published.
- Family Law Update, núm. 11, volumen 1, International Bar Association. Article:Modification in Spain of child arrangement orders based on the principle of the child’s best interest, december 2018.
- Editorial LEX NOVA 2013 nº 60. Relationship between The Hague Convention 1980 and the Regulation (CE) 2201/2003 in child abduction cases.ç
- Article published at the Article Law Children Journal: butlletí d’Inf@ncia núm. 82 – December de 2014: The right of the Child to express his opinion in family proceedings in the European Unión. The french case.
- Family Law newsletter december 2017, (The global voice of legal profession) Volume 10 number 1, page 27, Shared custody and Child support at the Spanish civil code.
- Law Journal V / LEX, Number 166 March 2018. Article 11 of Regulation (CE) 2201/2003 of the Council, of November 27, 2003, on jurisdiction, recognition and enforcement of judgments in matrimonial matters and of parental responsibility.
- Thomson Reuters Family Law Journal (Aranzadi), Number. January 78 – March 2018, p. 357-369, “The Right of the Child to be heard in German Law”.
- International analysis on the right of participation of children and teenagers in family proceedings. Standard clause: Age and capacity. Obstacles to participation. Thomson Reuters. Aranzadi (2018).